We want our pupils to:
- Appreciate the role of education as the primary element in their life project.
- Engage gradually and responsibly in the planning, development and evaluation of their own learning process.
- Seek the maximum level of performance, both individual and collective, based on their skills and possibilities.
- Master the English language and value bilingualism.
- Develop critical, analytical and logical mathematical thinking to build knowledge.
- Incorporate and use various management technologies: personal organisation, proper time management, teamwork, leadership, decision-making, shared vision, self-demand, self-discipline, autonomy, vocation for continuous improvement.
- Constructively incorporate technological knowledge based on the current world demands.
- Respect multiple ideas and beliefs.
- Respect the rules of social coexistence.
- Reinforce the institutional values, ethics, perseverance and passion, as well as social awareness and solidarity as individuals and members of the community.
- Respect and value the principles, duties and rights outlined in our Constitution.
- Develop an attitude of respect towards the concept of Homeland, its symbols, heroes, by learning our history as a nation.
- Develop an attitude of commitment to peace.
- Take a responsible attitude towards the preservation and use of natural resources and the ecological balance.
- Develop positive attitudes towards physical and mental health care.
- Build general physical-motor, sport, artistic and cultural skills.